I’m absolutely amazed of this Treatise. I highly recommend. Following it: My heart has dictated with special joy all that I have written to show that Mary has been unknown up till now, and that is one of the reasons why Jesus Christ is not known as he should be… God wishes to make Mary better known in the latter times.. Morever,the devotion to Rosary and Hail Mary said with true love to Her – it is so important. Especially important is to have interior practices of true devotion to the Blessed Virgin:
– Honoring her, as the worthy Mother of God, by the cult of hyperdulia, that is, esteeming and honoring her more than all the other saints as the masterpiece of grace and the foremost in holiness after Jesus Christ, true God and true man.
– Meditating on her virtues, her privileges and her actions.
– Contemplating her sublime dignity.
– Offering to her acts of love, praise and gratitude.
– Invoking her with a joyful heart.
– Offering ourselves to her and uniting ourselves to her.
– Doing everything to please her.
– Beginning, carrying out and completing our actions through her, in her, with her, and for her in order to do them through Jesus, in Jesus, with Jesus, and for Jesus, our last end.
You can read this Treatise at link: http://www.ecatholic2000.com/montfort/true/devotion.shtml